Thank you for trusting Northside Storage as your self-storage partner. As our government and community manage the risk of the COVID-19 Virus (Coronavirus) situation, we want to update you with some information about conducting business with us during these extraordinary times.
With the health and safety of you and our staff in mind, our Montrose office is now closed to the public for walk-in business. We are onsite answering phones during our normal office hours of M-F 9a-5p and with the help of our call center during the extended hours of M-F 5a-9p, Sat 5a-7p, and Sun 7a-6p. We’re asking the following of you:
- Stay healthy! Keep informed and follow the recommendations of our local/national authorities.
- Communicate with our office by phone or via email; make payments by phone or online…
- Payments can be made and account management is available 24/7/365 on our website at www.northsidestorage.net/login.
- Payments can be called in to 970-240-9505. You can also use this phone number to leave voicemails. Our goal is to return all voicemails within one office day.
- Considering setting up your account for automatic payments with a credit/debit card or bank account. Call our office or use online account management to set up.
- Please email our office with the email address email@example.com. Our goal is to return all emails within one office day.
- Make physical check or money order payments by mail or into our “Payment Drop” slot on the front of our Montrose main office at any time. Please include a note with your account info/unit number and be sure to push your payment all the way into the slot so it falls through to the inside of our office. Any cash payments received MUST include account info/unit number to be correctly entered and will be applied in full to your account – no change will be given during this time. All accounts with an email address on file will receive a receipt once your payment is applied to your account. Our mailing and main office address is 4152 N Townsend Ave, Montrose, CO 81401.
- Please note we’ll be processing move-ins and move-outs over the phone during our normal office hours. All documents requiring a signature can be digitally signed via an emailed link. Other arrangements can be made on a one-by-one basis as necessary.
- Understand we have suspended courtesy rides to and from the airport. Contact us if we can help you schedule a local taxi or shuttle service; or try local Uber or Lyft services through their apps.
- Contact our office immediately if you’ve been financially impacted by the virus. We’re here to help and support you as much as we can during this time. As a result of the increasing financial impact of the virus, Northside Storage has suspended all lock-cutting and lien auction activities for non-pay. This will remain in effect until further notice, but it's important that you communicate your situation with our office as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times. We recognize these changes may be inconvenient and will continue to do our best to serve you moving forward. Don’t hesitate to contact our office if we can be of assistance in any way.